Obstetrics And Gynaecology Center In Camp,India – Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital
Obstetrics and Gynaecology (often abbreviated to OB/GYN, OBG, O&G or Obs & Gynae) are the two surgical specialities dealing with the female reproductive organs, and as such are often combined to form a single medical speciality and postgraduate training program. This combined training prepares the practising OB/GYN to be adept at the surgical management of the entire scope of clinical pathology involving female reproductive organs and to provide care for both pregnant and non-pregnant patients. Obstetrics and gynaecology, or OB/GYN, includes women’s reproductive health and prenatal care, as well as labour and delivery. A physician who practices in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology is called an OB/GYN. These physicians often practice a mix of obstetrics and gynaecology, but some may specialise more heavily in one area over the other.
Additionally, physicians may be further subspecialists within the field of obstetrics and gynaecology, such as maternal-fetal medicine or reproductive endocrinology.
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Family planning
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Menopausal and geriatric gynaecology
- High-Risk Pregnancy Managed successfully– By Dr. Shubhada Deoskar
- • IVF Triple Babies – By Dr Amit Shah