Neurology is a medical speciality dealing with disorders of the nervous system. Specifically, it deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease involving the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems, including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscle. The corresponding surgical speciality is neurosurgery. A neurologist is a physician who specializes in neurology and is trained to investigate or diagnose and treat neurological disorders. Pediatric neurologists treat neurological disease in children. Neurologists may also be involved in clinical research, clinical trials, as well as basic research and translational research.
SERVICES OFFERED BY US:
- EEG (Electro Encephalography)
- Video EEG (Electro Encephalography)
- EMG (Electromyography)
- NCS (Nerve Conduction Studies)
- SSEP (Somatosensory Evoked Potentials)
- VEP (Visual Evoked Potentials)
- BAER (Brainstem Auditory Evoked Responses)
- MRI Brain/Spine
- MR Venogram Brain
- MR Angiography Brain
- CT Scan Brain.
DSA (DIGITAL SUBTRACTION ANGIOGRAPHY)
- Carotid/Vertebral/Basilar Arteny Stenting
- Aneurysm Clipping/Coiling