Exercising for 30 minutes on most, or all, days can benefit your health during pregnancy. Exercising for just 20 minutes, 3 or 4 days a week, is still beneficial, as well. The important thing is to be active and get your blood flowing. Prenatal yoga is a great, low-impact exercise that can be highly beneficial for pregnant women Here are some of the benefits of exercise during pregnancy you may experience:
- Reduces backaches, constipation, bloating, and swelling
- May help prevent or treat gestational diabetes
- Increases your energy
- Improves your mood
- Improves your posture
- Promotes muscle tone, strength, and endurance
- Helps you sleep better
- Regular activity also helps keep you fit during pregnancy and may improve your ability to cope with labor. This will make it easier for you to get back in shape after your baby is born.
- Help reduce your risk of pregnancy complications, like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.
- Help you manage stress and sleep better.
- Help you to gain the right amount of weight during pregnancy.
- Helps to reduce your risk of having a cesarean birth (also called c-section).
- Keep your mind and body healthy. Importance of Exercise In Antenatal
If you are looking for the best multispecialty hospital please contact Inamdar Hospital in Pune.
About Inamdar Hospital
Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital – PUNE is an endeavor to alleviate the suffering of patients, by providing the best of healthcare at an optimal cost. A Multispeciality hospital that is centrally located and adorned with state–of–the–art infrastructure and an eminent panel of doctors is in a nutshell what we are all about. A highly sophisticated setup and a panel of super specialists functioning smoothly in a culture of care, commitment, dedication, and concern. Commitment To excellence and giving the patients and attendants, homely and secured facilities ensuring a speedy recovery. We understand the importance of your time. Administering a drug at regular intervals or prompt emergency care, our forte is precise time management which is important in healthcare.